Today I have attempted to contribute to 3 produsage projects that my classmates created. Whew! I am realizing that being a contributor, instead of the creator, is still a challenge, especially when the technology is new. I feel like I am flying blind and it is uncomfortable.
This is something for a future instructional designer to keep in mind when introducing Web 2.0 technologies. In my current situation, I am learning the technology as I support the projects and the risk is low. When I inadvertently posted twice on 2 of the projects, a beginner mistake, it is okay. But, if I was trying to complete a work assignment my frustration would be greater, and the risk is higher.
About Me
- Eirin
- I am 34 years old. I live in Tallahassee, Florida, my hometown. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and stay busy working full time while going to graduate school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know what you mean. I tried posting comments on blogspots last week and I ended up losing my comments with all the windows popping up when I attempted to comment as my IM screenname. Then I figured out that I could just log in with my Google email ID and everything's fine. Sometimes I feel like I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer. :-)
ReplyDelete