Lea Ann's comment hit the nail on the head. In the last 30 minutes of being lost in Diigo, I have felt frustrated and, well, a tad limited (nice way to say dumb). Ack!
So, with Susan and AJ's produsage projects I have a reason to use the collaborative aspects of Diigo. But, for some reason, it's not working. I highlighted an article and shared it on the Twitter account only to lose all the highlighting. Then, I did it again and got the same result. What's my next step? Go to the help section.
Now, I can log in to My Diigo but when I go to the Diigo Help page and try to sign in, it says my username doesn't exist. I can't ask a question without logging in. Then, when I go to another Help tab, it instructs me to download Mindtouch. What is that? The description reminds me of a page from Bruns. Please help. Reaching maximum level of frustration.
About Me
- Eirin
- I am 34 years old. I live in Tallahassee, Florida, my hometown. I enjoy spending time with my family and friends and stay busy working full time while going to graduate school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Eirin, I haven't encountered those exact challenges in Diigo, but I have to say I think you're a wonderfully sharp knife - I have looked at your blog periodically, and just visited your Wiki for the first time last night. Repeatedly, I feel your designs are robust, and that you are using the tools at a near-expert level. It reinforces what I already knew - you organize information in a way that makes it very accessible to others.
ReplyDeleteIf I crack that issue with Diigo, I'll be sure to let you know.